If you have been wanting to remodel your outdated kitchen but have been hesitating because you feel the project you’re envisioning would cost too much for your current budget or maybe you don’t want your home and kitchen disrupted for weeks. I believe we have the perfect solution for you: Kitchen Cabinet Refacing.
Refacing your kitchen cabinets is an economical way to upgrade your kitchen’s quality, beauty and value! Here are 5 reasons you should choose to reface your kitchen cabinets:
- Save Time – We complete your kitchen in one week or less.
- Save Money – The best of the 5 reasons for sure, refacing costs about half the cost of a typical full custom kitchen remodeling.
- Improve Quality – Our hand-selected solid woods, durable multi-step finishes, attractive hardware, and expert installation upgrades your kitchen to the quality of high-end custom cabinetry, enhancing its beauty and value.
- Improve Functionality – Refacing can add many of the modern features and accessories available with new cabinetry.
- Add More Space – It may be possible to reconfigure or add new cabinets, such as an island to expand your storage and counter space.
This kitchen cabinet refacing in Langhorne, PA resulted in a beautifully upgraded and more functional kitchen outfitted with raised panel doors created from maple wood with a designer white stain and coffee glaze.
Are you still hesitating because your current kitchen layout isn’t quite what you want it to be? Maybe you would like to be able to fit a larger refrigerator into your space or would prefer to not have a wall oven. Many installations involve refacing the core of the kitchen and adding new cabinets to accommodate:
- New or Larger Appliances
- Soffit Removal
- New Found Space Due to Other Renovations
- Wall Oven to Range Conversions
As part of this home’s kitchen remodeling in Southampton, PA we were able to minimize and beautifully disguise the soffit which housed necessary plumbing. The kitchen was outfitted in solid wood maple finished in a beautiful gray rustic stain.
I hope that this has given you a better understanding of kitchen cabinet refacing and how it may be just what you are looking for to have the kitchen of your dreams! Don’t hesitate to contact Cardinal by phone or email today with any further questions or to schedule your free in-home estimate. We service customers looking for kitchen cabinet refacing in Bucks County, PA, Montgomery County, PA, Philadelphia, PA as well as parts of New Jersey and Delaware.